Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Watch BLOCKED/RESTRICTED Youtube videos


Watch BLOCKED/RESTRICTED Youtube videos even if it's blocked in your country!

Okay, so I was browsing out Youtube for Backstreet Boys Music videos and then I stumbled upon a video which was restricted to be viewed by Youtube in my country.
I was frustrated and trying the whole channel.
But the result was same.


Sometimes, other restrictions come up that doesn't allow us to freely view a video we would like to view!


But I was Desperate. So I thought for myself, is there such site that can allow me to freely view and even download literally any video that I want that is on youtube, and then I found this site while on the search for one!

Seems very easy and understandable enough and I was easily able to view the video that I want to view on youtube. Here's the site,

Youtube Mirror








No comments:

Post a Comment